RAAQUU Classes Terms and Conditions
- You will make known to the RAAQUU team any health issues that you face prior to attending the class.
- Registrations made are not transferable to another person.
- Full Payment is collected upfront for each class registered
- If you choose to cancel your attendance more than 48 hours before your class, you will be entitled to reschedule your class to another date.
- We do not offer refunds for cancellation.
- Cancellations that are less than 48 hours before class begins will be treated as no-shows and are not eligible for refunds.
- To conduct youself professionally at all times during the class.
- To respect the educator, fellow students and environment that you are in
- To follow all safety rules
- To be punctual for all classes according the the allocated schedule
- To be responsible for manging and coordinating your transportation and schedule for classes
Pottery Product :
You agree that you are responsible for the outcome of the classes.
You agree that RAAQUU will only store finished pieces for a period of 30 days after collection time is announced or date of class whichever is longer.
If the pieces are not collected, RAAQUU reserves the right to dispose the pieces after the stipulated timeframe.